Are you looking for the stock footage low cost? There are a number of stock sites out there that offer cheap stock videos. All boasts high quality content and great user interface. If you are looking for the lowest priced videos in the market, stay tuned to find out what it is.
How much does stock footage cost? The price of stock footage varies depending on the company and the resolution. Some stock agencies also offer video packs, which provide you with loads of savings that buying a single clip.
Where can you find these fabulous clips? Depositphotos.
Depositphotos is an established microstock agency. It has been in the industry for decades, providing the creative community with great content and convenient licensing terms. Its professional approach to business and great deals also make them a reliable choice as your primary stock footage source.
Depositphotos price their stock footage based on resolution. It offers lots of options for a very cheap price.
- SD 240p: $19
- SD 480p: $39
- HD 720p: $59
- HD 1080p: $69
- 4K: $169
If you need several videos for your creative project, you can also purchase them in packs at the website for a discounted price. Volume prices are based on the number of videos in a pack and resolution. For a 25-video pack, you can get a clip for as low as:
- SD 240p: $12.76
- SD 480p: $25.96
- HD 720p: $45.96
- HD 1080p: $55.96
- 4K: $139.96
Depositphotos is a great choice if you need many video clips. While the cost of single clips are cheap, it gives you a much better deal for volume purchases. You can also save more money when you use a Depositphotos coupon.
What are you waiting for? Jumpstart your creative projects with high quality content at the very low prices at Depositphotos. Grab your coupon here and enjoy loads of savings!
Are you looking for iStock video free of charge? At this time, we cannot point you to any website that offers that. However, we have something close in mind. Stock Photo Secrets currently offers an iStock promo code that you can use at checkout. It does not necessarily offer the videos for free, but it does give you a great discount.
With the iStock promo code, you can get 10% off on credits that you can use to download all the footages you want. Whether you are a new customer or an existing one, you can definitely use the promo code and save on your purchase.
Here’s how to buy iStock video and apply the coupon code:
- Visit the iStock website and sign in to your account if you have one. If you are a new customer, you can also create an account for free!
- Go to the pricing page and choose the credit package that meets your needs and budget.
- Proceed with the payment. On the upper right side of the page, you will see the link that asks if you have a promo code. Use the exclusive 10% off promo code.
- Browse the iStock video collection or search through the search bar. You can also filter results by categories.
- When you find the clip you want, choose the resolution or add licenses as necessary.
- Then, hit the download button.
- Congratulations! The required amount of credits will be automatically deducted from your account. Your selected clip will be storage to your local storage and will also remain in your iStock account.
As you can see, iStock video free may not be available but Stock Photo Secrets has fantastic offerings for everybody. Take advantage of these discounts to save more.
What are you waiting for? Visit the iStock website and grab your discounted credit packs today with this awesome 10% off promo code.
Royalty free music for videos is attractive because it greatly minimizes your legal responsibilities. It is the closest thing you can get to public domain, but you get the legal rights to use it in your project. It gets the whole creative community with a free service. You can use all royalty free tracks for free – without penalty or fees. Each stock music site, however, has some stipulations on the way you can use the music clips. Be sure to read what rights they grant.
One of the best sites to get royalty free music for videos is Shutterstock. Here’s what you need to know about the agency:
- The music library was created by Shutterstock in 2014.
- It features a simple, pay-per-use payment method, so you don’t have to mess around with subscriptions.
- The library contains millions of high quality, royalty free music for videos. You’ll have numerous choices to complete your create project.
- All music files are suitable for commercial purposes, including movies and advertisements.
- Other licenses are also available for bigger projects such as global release movies.
- The stock site boasts a great user interface with powerful search features.
Royalty free music for videos does not necessarily mean that the music clips are free of charge. You still have to pay a fair amount to obtain a license. It simply means that you don’t have to pay for additional fees (royalties) when you use the same track for the same project.
Why should you get royalty free music instead of completely free ones? Free stuff are most tempting, but not all of them are good. Some come with a certain risk, like free music in the internet. You can’t just download and use them without facing some copyright issues down the road. So, be very careful when dealing with websites that claim to offer free music files.
With the increasing number of video sources in the Internet, it is getting more of a challenge for creatives to find a reliable website. Surely, there are more popular options for a good price. However, if you are a novice in the creative community, you might be looking for some place more affordable. Videoblocks’ mission is to provide high quality content that everyone can afford. That is only one of the reasons why you should consider it as your primary video source.
- Unlimited Downloads. Where else can you find unlimited access and downloads? Videoblocks offers one year of unlimited downloads to its members. You can choose along 115,000 studio quality HD videos, motion backgrounds and After Effects templates to suit you creative needs.
- Exclusive Marketplace. You can also access the site’s exclusive marketplace, where you can directly access and download over 2 million HD and 4K clips from global contributors. That’s right! Videoblocks passes on the savings to members. They don’t take commission, so you can get the clips you need for very low prices.
- $10 million worth of Content. For a low, fixed subscription, you can access and download $10 million worth of high quality content. New content are also added twice every month, that you can access without additional cost.
- Save on Single Purchases. Save on single purchases from the exclusive marketplaces. At Videoblocks, HD clips are priced at only $49 and $199 for 4K videos, letting you save an average of 40% compared to other competitive stock sites.
- Videoblocks Promo Code. With a promo code, you can save up to 90% for a one-year membership. That’s right! Instead of paying $149, you can get access to their library at only $99.
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable source of high quality videos, check out Videoblocks and get their 7 Day Free Trial. We hope this Videoblocks review is a great help.
Are you looking for creative and editorial videos? Corbis stock footage has one of the most comprehensive video collections in the market. Every day, over 30,000 hours of contemporary and archival films are added to the stock media site’s library of high quality moving images. Corporate communication professionals, advertisers, and feature film producers all turn to Corbis Motion for footage that will bring impact to their creative projects.
Corbis Stock Footage offers premium creative videos for every creative project. Whether you are looking for High Definition or 4K videos, you can get it here. The stock media site also offers current and archival videos for editorial purposes. Stock footages of newsmakers, events and celebrities are available in the collection for your blog or webpage. All the latest news and archival events around the globe can be found in the library.
Corbis also has some featured collections from its image partners.
- BBC Motion. BBC Motion is one of the stock media site’s image partners. It has over millions of hours of unique footage in the collection. Culture, History, Sport, News and more are waiting to be explored.
- NHK Video. Looking for NHK videos? Corbis stock footage has them too. The stock media site has over 10,000 videos from NHK perfect for your Asian political, economic, cultural affairs and historical subjects.
- Bloomberg. Are you looking for stock footage of the world’s most important stories in politics, business, finance and more? You can get it from Bloomberg. Corbis features a premium collection of Bloomberg footages. Explore them to complete your projects.
- National Geographic. National Geographic has a rich history of authenticity, storytelling, spirit of adventure, and global vision. Corbis stock footage gives you the opportunity to tap into this collection.
However, all these premium Corbis stock footage cannot be accessed from their website anymore. Since May 2, 2016, the stock media site has been acquired by Visual China Group (VCG), which has a partnership with Getty Images. Thus, most of the significant collections of Corbis is now available at Getty. Members and non-members of the stock site can now continue and create new agreement with Getty for premium content.
Is this good news?
Is the merging good news? It is great news! Getty Images has just offered a new way to purchase stock content with simplified pricing and built-in savings. Aside from the combination of premium content from two of the best stock media places in the industry, you can now purchase the best of both worlds at a lower rate with Ultrapacks. Access more stunning content with expert insights and global service all in one place now.
If you have exiting agreements with Corbis stock footage, you can contact representatives from Getty Images to learn more about your options.